How to register with Full Circle Care
The following information will explain to you how to register with Full Circle Care.
To join the Full Circle Nursing and Care Agency Team please call the office on:
TEXT: JOB to 82344
Alternatively you can download the Registration Pack and Starter Checklist by clicking on the links below:
Care Application Form 2018
Documents Required For Interview:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Right to Remain Documents
- Any name change documents (marriage certificates)
- Two recent documents with your current address, (council tax bill, driving license)
- National Insurance Number
- Mandatory Training Certficates – (We do have in house training available)
- Current DBS Form
- Nurses – PIN Number & Medication Training
- Limited Company Registration Form and Indemnity Insurance (ONLY if you are registered as a Limited Company)
- Step One: Arrange & attend an interview. If suitable at interview then Full Circle Nursing and Care Agency will obtain two recent work references. These must be to a high standard for your application to continue to be processed.
- Step Two: Complete the Application Forms
- Step Three: Attend an interview with a Nurse (for Nurses only)
- Step Four: Once compliant with all your training in date, eligible to work in the UK, successful references and a clear DBS Form then you will be able to commence work.
This process doesn’t take long and it mainly depends on how soon you can provide all the documents. Once compliant, we will provide you with an ID Badge, Staff Handbook, Uniform and Timesheets.
- Nursing Home Mangers, Deputy Managers and Nurses
To register we require previous work experience in the industry, a Nursing Diploma, PIN Number, all mandatory training certificates, successful references, a clear DBS form and confirmation of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Senior Carers / Healthcare Assistants
To register we require a minimum of 3 months experience working in Nursing and Residential Homes, ideally NVQ 2/3 in Health & Social Care, able to undertake medical care; successful references, a clear DBS form and confirmation of eligibility to work in the UK. For Senior Healthcare Assistants we require all of the above along with a Certificate in Administering Drugs and at least 6 months continuous work experience as a Senior Carer.
Full Circle Nursing and Care Agency provides:
- A dedicated Consultant that will provide you with an individual and professional service;
- Work Assignments in the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Chesterfield and Sheffield;
- Weekly Pay+ Holiday Pay. (Limited Companies are welcome);
- FREE Mandatory Training including The Care Induction Standards;
- NCFE Distance Learning Courses;
- Peg Feed and Syringe Drive Refresher Courses;
- On-going support through out your assignments.
‘Run with care for the caring profession’